Mount Olevet Cemetery, Daniel
The Daniel Cemetery, historically known as
Mt. Olivet Cemetery was formed in 1911 by a group of nearby landowners and cattlemen even though the first burial was in 1902. The lots in the Daniel Cemetery are much larger (18 X 18) than in the other cemeteries and cost only $10.00. The deeds issued at that time state that the Mt. Olivet Cemetery is located in Fremont County, Wyoming. The Daniel Cemetery was moved into the Upper Green River Cemetery District at its formation in 1973.